Because our donors have healthy, efficient digestion, all of the proteins in their food are broken down into small fragments that are too small to be recognized by your pet’s immune system, regardless of whether your pet has allergies or intolerances. For this reason, it is not necessary to select a donor based on their specific diet. We have not had any cases of food-intolerant pets reacting to material in the donor's diet.
Articles in this section
- How should I store the supplements?
- If my pet will not take the capsule, can I open it and mix the contents in with food?
- What are the ingredients in the fecal transplant capsules?
- Why aren't my fecal transplant capsules all the same color?
- Can my pet continue taking probiotics?
- Can my pet continue taking other medications while taking the supplement?
- My pet has food allergies or intolerances. How can I be sure that my dog will not react to allergens in the donor’s food?
- How long do results from the fecal transplant capsules last?
- Will my pet need to be on the fecal transplant capsules forever?
- Won't the bacteria just dissolve in the stomach?