The capsules contain fecal material from healthy, pre-screened donors; a small amount of food-grade glycerol, which protects the bacterial cells during processing; and a pharmaceutical-grade vegetarian capsule, which is made of hydroxypropyl methycellulose (HPMC).
Articles in this section
- How should I store the supplements?
- If my pet will not take the capsule, can I open it and mix the contents in with food?
- What are the ingredients in the fecal transplant capsules?
- Why aren't my fecal transplant capsules all the same color?
- Can my pet continue taking probiotics?
- Can my pet continue taking other medications while taking the supplement?
- My pet has food allergies or intolerances. How can I be sure that my dog will not react to allergens in the donor’s food?
- How long do results from the fecal transplant capsules last?
- Will my pet need to be on the fecal transplant capsules forever?
- Won't the bacteria just dissolve in the stomach?