The length of time that the improvement lasts in each pet varies depending on a multitude of factors, including age, breed, severity of symptoms, and other factors that we may not have even identified yet. For many pets, one round of the fecal transplant capsules is sufficient to reseed the microbiome with a healthy community of bacteria and put them on a trajectory towards long-term health. Some find that their pet's symptoms start to increase in severity again after a couple of months; often, starting them again on a round of the fecal transplant capsules gets them back on track, though some may need intermittent support for a longer period of time.
Articles in this section
- How should I store the supplements?
- If my pet will not take the capsule, can I open it and mix the contents in with food?
- What are the ingredients in the fecal transplant capsules?
- Why aren't my fecal transplant capsules all the same color?
- Can my pet continue taking probiotics?
- Can my pet continue taking other medications while taking the supplement?
- My pet has food allergies or intolerances. How can I be sure that my dog will not react to allergens in the donor’s food?
- How long do results from the fecal transplant capsules last?
- Will my pet need to be on the fecal transplant capsules forever?
- Won't the bacteria just dissolve in the stomach?