No, our capsules are specially formulated to remain intact until they are well into the intestines, past the stomach. The capsule begins to degrade in the intestines and the bacteria are released where they belong, safe from the stomach acid.
Articles in this section
- How should I store the supplements?
- If my pet will not take the capsule, can I open it and mix the contents in with food?
- What are the ingredients in the fecal transplant capsules?
- Why aren't my fecal transplant capsules all the same color?
- Can my pet continue taking probiotics?
- Can my pet continue taking other medications while taking the supplement?
- My pet has food allergies or intolerances. How can I be sure that my dog will not react to allergens in the donor’s food?
- How long do results from the fecal transplant capsules last?
- Will my pet need to be on the fecal transplant capsules forever?
- Won't the bacteria just dissolve in the stomach?