While it is impossible for us to predict the long-term needs of your specific pet, we find that most dogs and cats have improvement in their symptoms, and maintain that improvement, without needing to continue the fecal transplant capsules forever. About half of pets have sustained improvement after just one bottle. Older pets or pets with very severe health issues may need multiple rounds of the fecal transplant capsules in order to maintain improvement.
Articles in this section
- How should I store the supplements?
- If my pet will not take the capsule, can I open it and mix the contents in with food?
- What are the ingredients in the fecal transplant capsules?
- Why aren't my fecal transplant capsules all the same color?
- Can my pet continue taking probiotics?
- Can my pet continue taking other medications while taking the supplement?
- My pet has food allergies or intolerances. How can I be sure that my dog will not react to allergens in the donor’s food?
- How long do results from the fecal transplant capsules last?
- Will my pet need to be on the fecal transplant capsules forever?
- Won't the bacteria just dissolve in the stomach?